It's not just about buying or selling on the day. Hundred's of watch people gathering in one place means an ideal opportunity to network and make new friends, customers and contacts. Trading hours will be 10am - 5pm (access from 9am) then a fabulous Social event including entertainment starts at 7pm finishing at midnight.
1x 6ft dealers table including dealers cabinet in the prestigious main event hall or if you prefer we can place you in the more private and quieter, but just as grand, adjacent dealing area. Electricity is provided for your own lighting. Access to our VIP Lounge is also included within your table price.
High-end watch dealers, jewellery dealers, watch makers, watch refinishers, watch restorers, diamond dealers, rare and valuable antiquities, watch industry related accessories including safes, watch winders, books, straps, boxes, etc. etc.
Your safety is most important to us and we recognise the dangers of travelling to and from venues with valuable stock. We have arranged for a private entrance for all dealers and our staff on the day will include 6 full time Security Guards who will escort you to and from the premises. We are also in contact with Sussex Police and hope to arrange for a visible Police presence on the day. The Hotel is extensively covered with CCTV.
Saturday 19thOctober 2019 at the Old Ship Hotel situated at 31 - 38 Kings Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1NR. Doors open to the trade at 8.45am sharp and to the public at 10am sharp.
Entrance to the show is located in SHIP STREETthat is directly adjacent to the Hotel. A map and full security / parking instructions are sent with your registration pack.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU AND YOUR GOODS ARE INSIDE THE BUILDING BY NO LATER THAN 9.45am.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR WRISTBAND TICKETS AND ID TAGS ARE IN PLACE BEFORE YOU ENTER AND DO NOT REMOVE THEM UNTIL THE ENTIRE EVENT HAS FINISHED.
Our Security Team will be in attendance both in and around the venue for the duration of the Show. Sussex Police are also aware of the event and have assured us of their presence. We also have a serving Detective from the Metropolitan Police's Flying Squad at the Show in person.
9am – TRADE ENTRANCE AND SET UP
10am- Show opens to the Public
* 5pm- Interval
7pm- Evening Social gathering & entertainment (Main Hall)
* Please note the halls will remain open all dayfor those that wish to stay during the interval and for those wishing to continue to deal.
Please ensure that you make your hotel arrangements as early as possible as Brighton is a very busy City.
Advice / Rules:
· High spending customers are expected
· Clients may require card payment facilities
· Please DO NOT bring watches set with custom dials
· No counterfeit watches / boxes / cards / parts / items will be allowed
· Dealers must be set up and ready to start at 10am
What’s included for Traders:
· 1 x Trade Table (Clearly identified with your details)
· Table cloth
· Electricity points for your own lighting
· 1 x Lockable Trade Cabinet (If you are bringing your own please let me know in advance)
· 2 x Trade Wrist Band tickets
· Trade Neck ID’s
· Entrance to the VIP Lounge
· Security Guards
· Public Liability Insurance for the entire show has been arranged but please ensure that your own insurance is in place and up to date.
Any questions please call me on 07710 444459
Thank you for your support and I hope you have a wonderful day!